Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Professional with 10+ years in Oil and Gas Operations with a significant component of Emergency Response and Oil Spill Response, including 5 years of the leading role
- Deep understanding of HSE, Emergency Response, Oil Spill Response and relevant technical disciplines.
- Skilled in processes for HSE Management and Emergency Response Preparedness
- Knowledge of Operations Management, Maintenance Management and (Production) Projects.
- Skilled in Change Management
- Personal knowledge of best operational practices and a track record in applying these.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire dispersed multi-cultural communities.
- Proven ability to implement complex tactics.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to forge relationships at senior levels.
- Experience in leading and implementing significant change, including stakeholder management.