- Higher education in economics or logistics and warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in warehouse supervision and control on an oilfield.
- Experience in SAP is plus.
- English language skills are plus.
- MS Office skills.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness.
- RoK laws, regulations, and guidance materials concerning warehouse management.
- Standards and technical conditions for storage of goods and materials.
- Planning and execution of loading and unloading operations.
- Weight handling rules.
- Planning and execution of lifting and crane operations.
- Rules and order of storage and warehousing of goods and materials, policies and instructions for their accounting.
- Rules and Rules and order of storage and warehousing and transportation of chemicals and hazardous goods.
- User rules for IT equipment.
- Labor legislation, operational sanitary rules, fire protection requirements.
- General principles of using SAP system, including execution of transactions for reception and issue of goods and materials.
- Accountable for execution of warehouse activities, and performance of contractors working on warehouse and its areas including Main warehouse premises and yards Pipe, Scrap, Container, Chemical storage, Project dedicated storage areas.
- Focus on incident free operations and QA/QC management.
- Supervise availability and operability of fire protection means, condition of premises, equipment and tools in warehouse, and supports their timely repair