Location: Tengiz 28/28
Education: Higher level from university or technical institution.
Work experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Knowledge in design and purposes of boiler auxiliary equipment (exhaust fans, blow fans, etc.).
- Experience in selecting of recommended by applicable codes types of repairs.
- Valid Level-II certification and practical experience in the following NDE (Non-Destructive Examinations) methods: Visual Inspections, Radiography (RT), Ultrasound testing (UT), Magnetic-Particle Testing (MT), Dye-Penetrant Testing (PT), Hardness Testing.
- Knowledgeable of construction materials used for boilers and fixed equipment fabrication and repair.
- Knowledge in API/ASME/NACE/AWS basic regulations and standards related to operation, inspection and repair of fixed equipment.
- Knowledge of HAZOP.
- Knowledge of Risk Based Inspection.
- Knowledge of Integrity Database Management Systems (i.e. Capstone, PCMS. Visions, etc.).
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (i.e. JDE E1, SAP, etc.)