Location: Tengiz 28/28
Work experience – 10 to 15 years.
- Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language.
- Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.