Required qualifications (essential skills):
- Must have experience working with Visio Pro and other Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Business analysis experience in oil and gas industry - minimum 5 years.
- Understanding and/or working knowledge of SAP solutions.
- Experience working on ERP systems implementation.
- Ability to comprehend, document, explain, and recommend solutions for complex issues.
- Displays aptitude for working with technical information and on technology implementations.
- Experience writing technical requirements documents.
Preferred qualifications (the ideal candidate):
- Experience implementing oil and gas ERP systems such as SAP.
- Prior experience working with Oil and Gas companies highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Upstream BPM is a big plus.
- Equivalent experience in oil and gas consulting and technology solution delivery.
- Effectively organizes large amounts of information and translates it into a simplified view of a complex reality that is understandable from all stakeholder perspectives.
- Clearly expresses stakeholder desires and/or current organizational state using a combination of textual formats, models, diagrams and matrices.
- Excels at time management and prioritization.
- Can juggle a wide variety of activities, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
Language Skills Requirements:
- Advanced English language skills
- Russian language, native or advanced