- Enforces “managing safe work” practices by taking active part in safety meetings, both on the construction site and outside of it.
- Ensures construction works are being done as per project and relevant specifications
- Responsible for getting construction daily report from the Construction Representative and preparation of relevant response according to this report
- Agrees on the actual progress % with the Planner
- Monitors Contractor’s work
- Attends and accepts after holding quality tests
- Works jointly with the contractor, who provides engineering services as part of constructability review.