- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering and 7 years of experience preferred.
- Preferred degree is Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in lieu of academic performance.
- Experience: 5+ years in industrial safety shutdown systems
Preferred qualifications include:
- Significant in plant experience.
- Good understanding of process plant equipment and processes.
- Good instrumentation and control knowledge.
- FAT, SAT and commissioning experience.
- Thorough understanding of functional safety and safety integrity level concepts.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.