- Proper and timely performance of his/her job functions
- Maintenance of workplace discipline, performance standards and compliance with RoK and occupational safety and health requirements.
- Integrity of company records and compliance with data privacy requirements in respect of any information received in the performance of his/her job functions.
- Compliance with internal regulatory documents, company policies and procedures.
- Prompt communication to an immediate supervisor regarding any potential or identified risks to company business.
- Avoiding property loss or damage caused to the company by his/her action or inaction related to the performance of his/her job functions.
- Minimum five (5) years of construction experience
- Three (3) years industrial project / HES related experience
- Leadership / coaching / influencing / mentoring experience
- Experience in client/customer liaison service industry
- Working knowledge of the TCO and Chevron HES processes
- Knowledge of HES principles
- Able to deal with evolving situations in a fast moving environment
- PC competency, strong administrative acumen, well organized with strong communication skills