Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in construction. Experience may be in construction, construction management, quality control, or commissioning.
- Working knowledge of industry codes governing work in assigned discipline. Familiar with industry codes governing work in other disciplines.
- Experience in an International location is desirable. Supervising numerous small to medium sized projects is typical. Because of the complexity of the Tengiz facilities, a background of both upstream and downstream experience is desirable, but not a must. Experience with sour gas or processing facilities is also desirable.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Must have an understanding of project scheduling, cost tracking and contractor evaluations.