We are looking for C&P Systems Completion SIMOP's Coordinator, Tengiz 28/28
- Work with FGP Control and Power to ensure full compliance with all of the Projects Managing Safe Work Processes including SI-105 Permit to Work, SI-106 Isolation of Hazardous Energy, SI-118 Electrical Safe Work Practices, SI-150 SIMOPS, SI-151 Hazard Assessment
- Facilitates/leads Risk assessments related to pre-commissioning and commissioning activities using CVX risk assessment tools in line SI-151
- Provide targeted validation & verification (V&V) support for focused PTW/SIMOPS efforts in the field.
- Routinely interfaces with Contractor and base business Field Operations regarding PTW/SIMOPS performance and HES metrics.
- Communicates and interfaces with the SIMOPS team to incorporate hazards into risk assessment and evaluate SIMOPS clashes.
- Initiates and maintains PTW/SIMOPS awareness, education and training programs.
- Inspects, monitors, and evaluates PTW/SIMOPS programs for value and effectiveness.
- Monitors the systems that maintain records, reports, and documents required to meet FGP and regulatory requirements.
- Develops and Approves execution plans and/or ensures implementation of PTW/SIMOPS programs.
- Manage Responsible Person Electrician, HSE Coordinator, 4-6 Duty Electricians and 2 Isolation Coordinators for Boundary Isolations
- As shown the ability to manage PTW/SIMOPS on a large construction projects in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with high sour gas/oil gathering system and facilities
- Able to facilitate and conduct risk assessment with multi discipline teams
- Develop or use existing data base to manage risk assessments
- High level of understanding and experience in the coordination of PTW/SIMOPS activities.
- Able to deal with evolving situations and changing priorities. Work with all levels of the Project Management team and propose/implement action plans to correct/mitigate issues.
- Preference for an Electrical Background
- Direct experience working in both Greenfield and Brownfield construction, pre-commissioning/commissioning sites and the control of PTW/SIMOPS in those areas.
- PC competency, strong administrative skills, well organized with strong communication skills
- Self-starting behavior and ability to work independently
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner
- Develop procedures and work process as required