We are looking for MSW Coaching Advisor, Tengiz 28/28
· The main purpose and target for this position are to lead MSW Assurance engagements with operational, project, D&C and construction personnel and business partners working in Production Operations, Maintenance, Construction, and Power Operations. Includes coach and mentor methodologies on identified OE Assurance Priorities and ties gap analysis to systematic changes in training, supervisor, and WRP and PIC competency to close identified gaps.
· Negotiate and be sensitive to cultural differences
· Work independently and unassisted
· Promote teamwork approach through own conduct and communication style
· Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner
· Listen to others (good listening skills)
· Build working relationships with employees and business partners and effectively motivate the workforce and improves safety behaviors
· Identify gaps and, with other coaches, identify systematic changes to training, supervision and WRP and PIC competency to close identified gaps
· Use Stop/Pause work authority to facilitate discussion when gaps are identified and not empowered with decision authority to change work direction without agreement from WRP and/or PIC.