Dear Job Seekers!
We are looking for Proposal Engineer
Work schedule: 5/2
Job Location: Atyrau
Duration of Assignment: direct hire
Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher professional education in Instrumentation or/and Process Automation
- Process Automation ( Instrumentation ) Engineering degree or equivalent work experience at least 5 years
- Three years of industry experience in Instrumentation or/and Process Automation with a minimum of one year in project engineering/ project management or process automation engineering
- Working knowledge and experience with preparation of budgets, schedules and cost estimates
- English level – Intermediate or higher
- Pre-qualification in tendering system
- Preparing a proposal plan that meets the objectives of the proposal budget and timeline
- Clarifications initial data with a customer, designers and subcontractors
- Preparation of all required internal documentation related to necessary to approvals and data recording
- Lead and manage proposal creation
Primary responsibility for preparation/review of the proposal write-ups:
- Preparing initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal
- Clearly definition the Scope of Work and Services offered to the Customer and identify any clarifications or exceptions to the Customer’s inquiry.
- Preparing and present Proposal and CQA accordingly for the management approval as per DoA and internal procedures.
- Ensure proposals conform with company legal and financial requirements
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of contract specifications.
- Contract signature and hand over to delivery and/or Logistics
- Mentoring functions of next employees
- Providing accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, technical bid reviews