Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Higher education
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Production Operation or Training environment or holds a recognized and accredited professional training and development qualification
- TCO Safety Instructions and standards requirements knowledge helpful
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver Safety and Compliance courses in English/Russian/Kazakh
- Training Facilitator skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility, ability to acquire new skills.
- Some outside work required in all conditions
- Flexibility and patience will be very helpful.
- Assist FGP Training Team with setting up training schedules, training logistics, household of the Project Training Center, certification of new Instructors and auditing training of 3rd party training Providers.