- Technical Professional University Degree in relevant speciality;
- Not less than 3 years of working experience in a relevant area.
The job holder must have:
- Good knowledge of sustaining the electrical and mechanical systems properly;
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations associated with buildings including HVAC systems, plumbing and drainage systems;
- Good knowledge regarding machines, spare parts, operations and maintenance;
- Good knowledge and understanding of international, corporate and local HSE and Quality standards and regulations;
- Understanding of technical drawings;
- Ability to use AutoCad would be a benefit;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Good level of English.
- Supporting the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor on a day-to-day basis in overseeing maintenance works for which he is responsible
- Supervising and interfacing with Maintenance Contractors, engineers and technicians, during the execution of construction and maintenance activities, ensuring the quality, time and cost control of the works are according to the contract requirements, and in compliance with specifications and standards established.
- Ensure the entire technical equipment of the facility, always in working condition.
- Ensure the repairs and replacements wherever and whenever necessary.
- Responsible for the development of the strategies and plans.
- Responsible for the reviewing of all the preventive maintenance work.
- Control subsisting systems for fire detection.
- Work for the improvement of the efficiency of the resources and equipment.
- Organising inspections and checks of the buildings and facilities which FM EW is responsible for maintaining, in order to identify the areas requiring maintenance/refurbishment/cleaning.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
- Arranging and providing the ad-hoc refurbishment, clean and repair where needed within those buildings and facilities.
- Ensure assets are properly identified and registered in inventory system.
- Ensuring that sufficient spares are kept in stock to enable routine maintenance to be carried out as and when required.
- Controlling and inspecting works carried out by maintenance contractors to ensure that they are properly executed.
- Responsible for keeping the records of all maintenance and repair works.
- Ensure the maintenance schedule is duly followed and the safety precautions as well.
- Maintain hardcopy & electronic files of project technical documentation.
- Maintain/upgrade hardcopy & electronic files of all regulatory documents related to the owned facilities.
- Supports FM Supervisor in planning for equipment and maintenance resources and correcting existing discrepancies.
- Participate in the OSC (office safety committee) based and PM (property management) &HSSE inspections in the offices and housing facilities.
- Eskene West, rotation 14/14.