Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Are present in field ~85% of the time.
- Attend contractor nightshift pre-start tool box meetings.
- Ensure contractor compliance with task specific PPE requirements.
- Ensure Contractor compliance with MSDS expectations.
- Maintain Permanent Labour Safety Committee (PLSC) as well as all required RoK required certifications.
- Schedule and lead Safety Audits/Inspections on a weekly basis or on a more frequent basis as directed by HES Coordinator.
- Follow-up with Contractor on closure of HES audit and inspection action items.
- Prepare weekly Safety Inspection Reports.
- Communicate with FGP HES Coordinator and Contractors regarding results of the weekly HES Audits/Inspections and assist Contractors with mitigation efforts.
- Working with FGP Contractors to ensure compliance with FGP project specific and RoK expectations.
- Participate and support emergency response drills and evacuations.
- Identify and ensure contractor has implemented necessary mitigations to ensure safe execution of work.
- Familiarization with all equipment/tools/materials that Contractor mobilizes to the Project site.
- Review of nightshift JSAs and work permits on the Project site.
- Perform equipment, tools and vehicle safety related inspections.
- Perform equipment inspections to ensure contractor(s) are in compliance with quarterly colour coding.