Location: Atyrau 5/2
- Degree in Engineering.
- Not less than 5 years of experience in working as a Project Engineer for a major oil/gas company and/or a contractor providing engineering or EPC services.
- Not less than 3 years of experience with oil/gas field capital projects, including leadership roles and international assignments experience in all phases of project design, procurement, fabrication, installation and commissioning and relevant contractual aspects.
- Knowledgeable of international oil/gas capital project Best Practices.
- Sound knowledge of development project Economic Analysis and decision making process;
- Sound knowledge of Global Oil Economics
Advantageous Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience with sour gas (high H2S content) developments
- In addition to the above - more than 1 year of experience in Planning and Reporting, Project Management and Project Control.
- In addition to the above - more than 1 year of experience in working directly or indirectly for a major oil and gas company in a direct man management - supervisory position.
- Advanced degrees in above specified area and/or closely related field.
- Experience in oil/gas operating company.