Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Demonstrated background and knowledge of industry codes such as ANSI B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and XI, API 620 and 650, AWS D1.1.
- Awareness regarding requirements of ISO 10005, EN3834-2 and others applicable to responsibilities.
- Understanding of NDE techniques and methods: RT, UT, MPI.
- Inspector certification. - NACE Level-II Painting/Coating Certification is a definite asset.
- Tertiary/trade qualifications in a related discipline.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly required.
- Track record of quality control related work experience, preferably within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Russian and English languages.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.