Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in the specified inspection discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of Quality Control construction activities in the oil, gas and/or petrochemical projects.
- Fully conversant with applicable industry standards and specifications; and shall perform a variety of inspection functions with minimal supervision to ensure installation follows Design, Specifications and Installation Details.
- Able to read, interpret and communicate (both written and verbally) in English.
- Knowledge of specified equipment in classified (Ex) and non-classified areas. Preference to be certified in CompEx Ex01-04, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Russian and English languages.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly required.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.