- University degree in discipline relevant to the area of responsibility
- 6-8 years of work experience. Sufficient knowledge in specialized fields built on an understanding of theoretical concepts and principles. Ability to explain and apply the theory. Skilled in practical matters who is master of the “know-how” due to his specialist experience. Has an expertise or specialty in some or all aspects of the quality field.
- Good communications skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse community.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various set of data related to the activities of a major oil and Gas Company.
- Confidence and ability to prioritize and perform complex tasks.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work smoothly within a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of stakeholders, managers and project specialists.
- Competence with computer based tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Provide professional and policy advice within an area of PSA/JOA operations.
- Act as a coordinator for a single point of entry and exit for all official communication to the Authority and Contracting Companies.
- Give priority activities to Contracting Companies /JOA communications and proactive Contracting Companies initiatives to improve communications.
PSA & JOA Communications:
- Manage daily communication with the top management of Company (review / approval of drafts, responses to requests) and Authority (responses to requests) / Contracting Companies (responses to requests, approvals of ShaCom submissions).
- Conduct appropriate receipt, internal assignment, and appropriate response to all incoming Delivery Based Communication (DBC). Execute and supervise follow up of pending DBC in order to maintain established deadlines.
- Process ShaCom approval of Contracts, Technical Papers, and other submissions by coordinating and facilitating applicable communication. As part of PSA & JOA team, facilitate promoting and maintaining confident climate, effective communication, and relationship with Contracting Companies and the Authority by effectively managing the workflow of all official incoming and outgoing information. Develop objectives for short-term tasks and participate in strategic planning for long-term initiatives. Be prepared to substitute for other PSA & JOA team member in the area of similar responsibilities when required.
PSA & JOA Operations and Meetings support:
- Support the organization of JOA and PSA formal meetings (ManCom, ShaCom and subcommittees). Venue (including all support services), informing Contracting Companies / Authority, collection / dissemination of required materials / information, as well as for all activities that need to be taken after the meetings.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations on items related to interface with ShaCom / ManCom / other subcommittees.
- Record minutes / actions at the meetings at the request of a meeting Chairman / Secretary.
- Monitor implementation of ShaCom/ManCom and sub-committees actions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports (input related to contracts / LOU / LOI and non-contract submissions status, meetings schedule).
- Responsible for providing access for Contracting Companies to a company databases and control of this access.
- Regular update of distribution lists and contact details of key stakeholders.
- Prepare yearly JOA committees and sub-committees calendar for internal management approval and further distribution within the Venture.
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by immediate supervisor within assigned area of responsibility and professional qualification.
PSA & JOA Compliance:
- To oversee compliance with PSA/JOA requirements for formal communications with the Authority and Contracting Companies.
PSA & JOA Database Archive:
- Maintain an archive (electronic and hard copy) for Venture historical record keeping and research in accordance with and support of the overall company information management program.
- Position holder will have functional responsibilities to appropriately liaise with each respective Directorate’s leadership team to support an effective communication management and controls process.